Catalyst Board of Directors Meeting Agenda 9.18.17
The Catalyst Board of Directors will hold their first meeting of the 2017-2018 school year on September 18, 2017. The agenda is below and all Catalyst Board meetings are open to the public in accordance with the Open Meetings Act.
Catalyst Schools- Board of Directors Meeting
September 18, 2017 3:00-5:45 PM
Catalyst Circle Rock Charter School
5608 W. Washington Blvd.
Chicago, Illinois 60644
*Welcome and mission moment
- Presentation and conversation on the Post-Secondary Success program at Maria and Lasallian formation programs that drive the Catalyst mission
- Sharing of committee work involving SY2016-2017 preliminary SQRP scores review, school strategic plans, and other specific progress monitoring and request for Board feedback
*Review and vote for approval of May 22, 2017 Board of Directors’ meeting’s minutes
*Board review and vote of Larry Williams three-year renewal term for Catalyst Board of Directors.
- Sharing of committee work on the October 18 Education Celebration and FY18 goals and request for Board feedback
- Review of fiduciary responsibilities
- FY18 funding update and budget vote for approval
- Update on finance model of Catalyst Circle Rock auditorium project
*Joint conversation with Circle Urban Board of Directors and Rock of Our Salvation Church to engage an update on the auditorium project