Due to forecasted high temperatures, Catalyst Maria will dismiss all students at 1:00 PM Monday September 25 and Tuesday September 26, 2017. Please contact Catalyst Maria at 773-993-1770 with questions.
Due to forecasted high temperatures, Catalyst Maria will dismiss all students at 1:00 PM Thursday September 21, 2017. Please contact Catalyst Maria at 773-993-1770 with questions.
The Catalyst Board of Directors will hold their first meeting of the 2017-2018 school year on September 18, 2017. The agenda is below and all Catalyst Board meetings are open to the public in accordance with the Open Meetings Act.
Catalyst Schools- Board of Directors Meeting
September 18, 2017 3:00-5:45 PM
Catalyst Circle Rock Charter School
5608 W. Washington Blvd.
Chicago, Illinois 60644
*Welcome and mission moment
- Presentation and conversation on the Post-Secondary Success program at Maria and Lasallian formation programs that drive the Catalyst mission
- Sharing of committee work involving SY2016-2017 preliminary SQRP scores review, school strategic plans, and other specific progress monitoring and request for Board feedback
*Review and vote for approval of May 22, 2017 Board of Directors’ meeting’s minutes
*Board review and vote of Larry Williams three-year renewal term for Catalyst Board of Directors.
- Sharing of committee work on the October 18 Education Celebration and FY18 goals and request for Board feedback
- Review of fiduciary responsibilities
- FY18 funding update and budget vote for approval
- Update on finance model of Catalyst Circle Rock auditorium project
*Joint conversation with Circle Urban Board of Directors and Rock of Our Salvation Church to engage an update on the auditorium project
Please join the Catalyst Circle Rock school community on Saturday August 26, 2017 from 10:00-1:00 as the school community welcomes scholars and families to the 2017-2018 school year! Additional information can be found through this link.