Catalyst Board of Directors Meeting Agenda 2.25.19
The Catalyst Board of Directors' will have their third scheduled meeting of the 2018-2019 school year on Monday February 25, 2019. This meeting will be held at Catalyst Circle Rock Charter School, located at 5608 W. Washington Blvd. Chicago, IL 60644 and will be from 3:00-5:30 PM.
All Catalyst Board meetings are open to the public. In accordance with OMA, the agenda for this meeting is below:
*3:00 – 3:25 Auditorium walk through with Circle Rock Sistema Ravinia students, parents, and staff
*3:25 – 3:30 Reconvene and welcome.
- Review of agenda.
- Review and vote for approval of November 18, 2018 Board of Directors’ meeting minutes; January 17, 2019 and February 20, 2019 Finance Committee’s meeting minutes; and February 7, 2019 Academic Committee’s meeting minutes.
*3:30 – 3:40 Opportunity for public comment, if requested (2 mins max per speaker)
*3:40 – 4:30 Guest presentation and discussion with Alison Jack of INCS
*4:30 – 4:50 Academic Committee
- Vote of approval to confirm Dr. Colleen Reardon to a two-year term as Chair of the Board
- Vote of approval to confirm Dr. Catherine Burns as Chair of the Academic Committee
- Presentation of new Academic Committee Chair Dr. Catherine Burns
- Update on SY18-19 academic strategic plans
- Vote to approve/reject Catalyst Circle Rock CIWP
*4:50 – 5:05 Finance Committee
- FY19 Financial year to date review
- FY19 private fundraising year to date review
- Update on auditorium campaign
*5:05 – 5:20 Development Committee
- Discussion on purpose and leadership of committee moving forward