COVID vaccine resources for families
Dear Catalyst families,
We hope that you are safe, healthy and are doing well. The state of Illinois and city of Chicago have announced that all individuals 16 and older are now eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
Below are resources for students and families to access the vaccine:
- You can contact your health care provider- the clinic, health center, or hospital where you receive health services.
- For Chicago residents- Zocdoc - https://www.zocdoc.com/vaccine or use their call center at 312-746-4835. The city operated clinics include the United Center site. Please note that city-operated clinics are restricted to Chicago residents only.
- Federal, State, and County-operated clinics – Please check eligibility-requirements outlined by each jurisdiction.
- State of Illinois Vaccination Locations webpage: https://coronavirus.illinois.gov/s/vaccination-location
- Cook County Community Vaccination Program: https://vaccine.cookcountyil.gov/
- CDC Vaccine Finder: https://vaccinefinder.org/search
- Several pharmacy chains are currently offering COVID-19 vaccine, and each has its own registration link: