Catalyst Maria High School is still accepting exceptional scholars for the 2019-2020 school year! Catalyst Maria High School is an incredible school community for numerous reasons, including:
• For the Class of 2019- 100% college acceptance and over $9.6 million in scholarships awarded
• Dual enrollment with the opporunity to earn up to 16 college credits while going to CMHS
• Rigorous AP and Honors course offerings
• 14+ sports teams
• 14+ clubs and activities
Catalyst Circle Rock and Catalyst Maria are extremely excited to welcome our scholars to the 2019-2020 school year on Monday August 26, 2019! There are special events planned for the start of the year- please contact each campus at the phone numbers below for more information:
Catalyst Circle Rock- 773-945-5025
Catalyst Maria- 773-993-1770
We look forward to welcoming our scholars, their families, and our school communities to an exceptional year on Monday!
Please join the Catalyst Maria school community on Saturday August 24, 2019 for the following back to school events!
6th - 9th Grade Orientation- 9:00-12:00
Back to School K-12 Celebration- 1:00-3:00
Catalyst Maria High School celebrated the Class of 2019 on May 22, 2019 at the school's annual post-secondary assembly. The 120 scholars of Class of 2019 accomplished numerous remarkable achievements, including a few highlights below:
- 100% college acceptance (582 college acceptances, an average of 5 acceptances per scholar)
- $9.6 million in scholarships awarded, including a $2,500 grant given to one scholar from our local Marquette Bank, and three $1,000 scholarships from the first ever CMHS Diversity in Leadership scholarship.
- The CMHS class President and Vice President will both be attending Adrian College on a full tuition scholarship through the Project Intersect partnership
- 45 seniors will be participating in CMHS’s first ever UtmostU cohort in partnership with Gary Comer College Prep and the Gary Comer Youth Center. This program will support scholars next year to ensure a successful transition into college.
- 87.5% of scholars have committed to a 2- or 4-year college; 10% to trade school or job corps, and 2.5% to the military
A HUGE shout-out to the post-secondary team of Ms. Fawaz, Ms. Delgado, Ms. Coriano, Mrs. Comiskey, Ms. Mosier, Ms. Rogers, and Ms. Townsend, and congratulations to the Class of 2019, their families, and the entire CMHS school community!