Dear Catalyst families,
We hope that you are safe, healthy and are doing well. The state of Illinois and city of Chicago have announced that all individuals 16 and older are now eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
Below are resources for students and families to access the vaccine:
- You can contact your health care provider- the clinic, health center, or hospital where you receive health services.
- For Chicago residents- Zocdoc - https://www.zocdoc.com/vaccine or use their call center at 312-746-4835. The city operated clinics include the United Center site. Please note that city-operated clinics are restricted to Chicago residents only.
- Federal, State, and County-operated clinics – Please check eligibility-requirements outlined by each jurisdiction.
- Several pharmacy chains are currently offering COVID-19 vaccine, and each has its own registration link:
- Walgreens appointments can be made through this link.
- Jewel-Osco appointments can be made through this link.
- Walmart appointments can be made through this link.
- Mariano’s appointments can be made through this here.
Hello Catalyst families!
We hope that you are safe, healthy and are doing well! Please find Catalyst Circle Rock and Catalyst Maria's re-opening plans linked below, and while these may be updated moving forward, please reach out to our school teams with questions or concerns! Thank you for all that you bring to the Catalyst community and stay safe!
Catalyst Circle Rock Re-Opening Plan March 2021
Catalyst Maria Re-Opening Plan March 2021
CPS has verified a list of locations that offer COVID-19 testing for children from information provided by the city of Chicago. Testing centers may require an appointment and many sites have a minimum age limit- please find a list of sites linked here.
Locations of testing sites through the City of Chicago can be found at this website.
Catalyst is teaming with the City of Chicago, Rush and Loretto Hospitals, and community organizations to establish Catalyst Circle Rock as a COVID-19 vaccination site for the Austin neighborhood beginning March 13, 2021.
Any Austin resident age 18+ can now sign up for the COVID vaccine, regardless of priority grouping. There are two ways to register for a COVID vaccine:
- To register to receive COVID vaccine at Catalyst Circle Rock, call 312-563-0767or register online at rush.edu/Austin. Vaccines are being scheduled through Rush Hospital, who will administer the vaccines at Catalyst Circle Rock. Vaccines will be scheduled on Sundays beginning March 13, 2021.
- To register to receive Covid vaccines at Loretto Hospital, follow this link: Protect Chicago Plus: COVID-19 Vaccine Registration. Vaccines at Loretto will be scheduled on Fridays and Saturdays beginning March 12, 2021.
Hello Catalyst families,
We hope that you are safe, healthy, and are doing well. In anticipation if the upcoming winter break from 12/19/20 through 1/5/2021, we want to make you aware of the items below:
Normal meal distribution will continue on Mondays and Wednesdays between 10:00am – 1:00pm during break.
Please stay safe and reach out to the school or network teams with any support we can provide.