Catalyst Board of Directors Meeting Agenda 9.26.22
The Catalyst Board of Directors will hold a meeting September 26, 2022 from 3:00-5:00 pm. The agenda and meeting information are below. All Catalyst Board meetings are open to the public, with a public comment portion during the time below.
Catalyst Circle Rock Charter School
5608 W. Washington Blvd.
Chicago, Illinois 60644
*3:00-3:20- Welcome: Larry Williams, Chair and Mr. Gordon Hannon, CEO
- Review of agenda
- Review and vote for approval of May 9, 2022 Board of Directors meeting minutes; September 21, 2022 Academic Committee meeting minutes; and September 21, 2022 Finance Committee meeting minutes
*3:20-3:30 -Public comment (limited to 2 minutes per speaker)
*3:30-4:10-Academic Committee: Dr. Catherine Burns
- Update on school academic progress and plans
- Update on Catalyst Circle Rock and Catalyst Maria ISS/OSS suspension data and IEP completion rates
*4:10-4:30 - Finance and Strategic Issues Committee: Ms. Ying-Yuan Hsu
- FY23 update
- Kehrein Center for the Arts independence of Catalyst budget discussion
*4:30-5:00: Board governance items:
- Review and vote for approval for one-year renewal term of Steve Brown to Catalyst Board of Directors
- Review and vote for approval for one-year renewal term of Velia Soto to Catalyst Board of Directors
- Review and vote for approval for three-year renewal term of Dr. Kimberly Hinton to Catalyst Board of Directors
- Board terms and Board member training requirements
- For Discussion: How can the Catalyst Board ensure its foundational values and beliefs remain embedded in the fabric of the school?