Please find a letter to Catalyst scholars from Catalyst Board of Directors member Andrew Jones linked here.
The Catalyst Board of Directors' will have their final scheduled meeting of the 2019-2020 school year on Monday May 11, 2020. In accordance with OMA, the meeting agenda is below and the meeting is open to the public.
Catalyst Schools- Board of Directors Meeting
May 11, 2020 2:45-4:30 PM
COVID-19 forced virtual location:
Or dial: +1 518-531-8149 PIN: 410 755 177#
*2:45 – 3:00 - Welcome: Dr. Colleen Reardon, Chair and Mr. Gordon Hannon, CEO
- Review of agenda
- Review and vote for approval of March 2, 2020 Board of Directors meeting minutes and May 6, 2020 Finance Committee meeting minutes
*3:00 – 3:50 - Academic and Mission Committee Introduction: Dr. Catherine Burns
- Current State of the Circle Rock K-8 Campus: Principal Elizabeth Jamison-Dunn
- Current State of the Maria K-12 Campus: Principal Dawn Sandoval
- Status of Maria High School Seniors: Sasha Fawaz, Director of Post-Secondary Success
*3:50 – 4:15 - Finance and Strategic Issues Committee: Mr. Steve Brown
- FY20 year to date
- Strategic issues: NOF, KCA construction loans, Payroll Protection Program
- FY21 budget planning
*4:15 – end of comments - Public comment (limited to 2 minutes per speaker)
The Catalyst Board of Directors' Finance Committee will hold a meetings to review the following on May 6, 2020 at 2:00 pm.
- End of March 2020 financials
- KCA revenue/expense representation
- KCA construction loan paydown