Hello Catalyst families,
We hope that you are safe, healthy, and are doing well. In anticipation if the upcoming winter break from 12/19/20 through 1/5/2021, we want to make you aware of the items below:
Normal meal distribution will continue on Mondays and Wednesdays between 10:00am – 1:00pm during break.
Please stay safe and reach out to the school or network teams with any support we can provide.
Catalyst Schools- Board of Directors Meeting
November 23, 2020 3:00- 5:30 PM
Or dial: +1 316-302-5724 PIN: 566 654 548#
*3:00-3:15- Welcome: Dr. Colleen Reardon, Chair and Mr. Gordon Hannon, CEO
- Review of agenda
- Review and vote for approval of September 28, 2020 Board of Directors meeting minutes; November 12, 2020 Finance Committee meeting minutes, and October 30, 2020 Academic Committee meeting minutes
- Review and vote on initial three-year term to Catalyst Board of Directors for Monica Smith
*3:15-3:30- Reflection on recent Symposium on Racial Reconciliation held in the KCA
*3:30-3:40 -Public comment (limited to 2 minutes per speaker)
*3:40-4:00 - Finance and Strategic Issues Committee: Mr. Steve Brown
- FY20 audits update
- FY21 budget YTD
- KCA campaign closure and Austin Renaissance Council update
*4:00-4:20 Academic Committee: Dr. Catherine Burns
*4:20-5:30- Independent board compliance trainings
Catalyst Circle Rock Principal Ms. Jamison-Dunn was featured in a recent blog post through our partner Elevate! Check it out here!
Catalyst Maria Principal Ms. Dawn Sandoval was featured in a recent blog post through our partner Elevate! Check it out here!
The Catalyst Board of Directors' Finance Committee will hold a meetings to review the following on November 12, 2020 at 10:00 am
- FY20 Audit review with RSM
- FY21 Q1 financials
- KCA campaign loan payoff and refinancing possibilities